Content Management Solutions for Businesses
Businesses have many different kinds of information to deal with, from documents (Word, PDF, PPT, XLS, and more) to videos, emails, pictures, and graphics. Without a structured content management system, businesses need to find a way to centralize this data so that it can be used and acted on.
At Novatech, we face this issue head-on by working with the best content management experts in the business to create custom solutions for your company.
Our goal is to help businesses organize their data, handle their files, and set up access rules that make sure their data is always available and their security is strong. Each content management engagement has a detailed Scope of Work (SOW) that shows how the work will be done. Our solutions are custom-made to meet the needs and standards of each client.
A Content Management System (CMS) is a must-have tool. Imagine a company with 100 workers, each of whom makes several files every day. If this steady flow of data isn’t managed, it can cause a huge amount of data to pile up. In just five years, a mid-sized company could make more than 650,000 files and updates (if each employee just touched 5 files a day), all of which could have big effects on customer relations, compliance, or legal issues. So, a strong CMS is needed to manage and sort through this huge amount of data.
Make it easier to work together and manage content with Microsoft Sharepoint. Sharepoint is a popular CMS that is made by Microsoft and is used by more than 250,000 companies. The platform has many advantages, such as:
- Collaboration: Sharepoint makes it easy to organize files, which makes it easy for a team to work together.
- Project Management: Sharepoint’s built-in project management tools make teams more productive and improve the flow of projects.
- Content Management: Sharepoint is good at managing different kinds of material, such as blogs, pictures, and source code.
- Cloud Access: Sharepoint sets up groups so that cloud access is easy and safe.
- Easy: Sharepoint is easy for most IT workers and companies to use because it has a Microsoft-like interface.
DocuWare is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system that makes it easier to find and store files, among other things. Here are some of the ways DocuWare helps businesses.
- Disaster Recovery: Keeping papers safe by making sure they are backed up and saved in their original formats.
- Document Retrieval: Getting to your files quickly and easily.
- Security, Compliance, and Audits: Making sure your data is safe from data breaches and illegal access.
- Accounting (AP/AR): Providing an automated way to get invoices and other papers and send them where they need to go.
- Human Resources: Keeping employee files secure and making the paperwork process for new hires go faster.
- Customer/Vendor Onboarding: Making the process of bringing on new clients or suppliers as easy as possible.
DocRecord: Changing the way workflow automation is done
Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) by Prism called DocRecord is known for its solutions for automating processes. It cuts down on manual handoffs and data entry errors. This makes complicated accounting processes easier and makes sure that data is correct by automating the processes.
Novatech is dedicated to giving businesses effective content management solutions that increase productivity, improve teamwork, and strengthen data security. This way, your business can confidently navigate the data-driven world.
At Novatech, we know that each option has its own strengths that make it a good fit for different niches and needs. Even though some of the features may be the same, our goal is to give you the best answer to your specific problems, not a solution that tries to fit everyone.
CMS systems are often thought to be more expensive than normal technology because they are more complicated and offer big productivity gains. But the investment often pays for itself over time through labor savings, benefits from following rules, and safety from lawsuits.
Even though CMS setup is complicated because of things like workflow development and knowing where your documents go, our Managed Services team makes the process as easy as possible. We suggest that your team work with us to map out processes so that you can take advantage of all the benefits an ECM can offer.
The Power of A Connected
As A Tool for the new normal in Business
Content Management Software Can Revolutionize Any Business