With Novatech Managed IT Services we manage your IT, so you can manage your business. Since 1998 we have been providing process-driven and cost-effective network management and Managed IT support services for remote, on-site and cloud-based environments. As your trusted IT partner, count on our team to keep your data secure and IT systems running at all times.
With Novatech’s Managed IT Services
- Business owners and executives have predictable IT costs, clear direction, budgets and better technology
- Your Business benefits from less downtime, faster service and better security
- CIOs and IT Managers can finally get out of day-to-day IT and focus on strategy, completing projects and new technology objectives
Common Problems Solved with Managed IT Services
- I’m spending too much time on IT
- It takes too long to resolve issues
- I don’t know if we’re secure
- Things seems like they never get fixed
- We can’t get IT projects done
- My IT person is leaving (or left)
- We’ve outgrown our current provider
- I don’t have a technology plan
- Unexpected costs keep coming up
- I can’t measure IT results
Novatech’s Managed IT Services Solution
“Bring Everything up to Speed”
Whether you run a medical facility, law practice, construction company , logistics firm, financial services or are in another industry, running technology isn’t why you’re in business. Yet no business can function without it.
The biggest problem with poorly managed IT? You miss opportunities for:
- Greater employee productivity
- Better customer service
- More satisfied employees
- Meaningful, actionable metrics
- Stronger compliance
- Tighter cybersecurity
Maybe you’ve already paid someone to manage various IT areas, and you’re not getting your money’s worth. You may have old computers or systems past their useful life cycles that need to be upgraded.
Now imagine one person or a small IT team dealing with all that on a daily basis, much less driving a strategic business technology roadmap.
Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Decrease Employee Downtime
- Simplify Your Business Management
- Expand Your Expertise and Capacity
- Streamline Your IT Budget
- Maintain Compliance
- Secure Your Business
Onsite and Remote Support
33 minute average response time compared to industry 3-7 hour average
Stop Problems At the Source
Put an end to recurring problems with a 50% reduction in issues
Your Critical Data is Protected
Built-in cybersecurity and cloud backup
24×7 Technical support Onsite & Remote
All of Your Tech Managed
Cloud, server and network management
Harold Earls, COO, Zac Brown Collective
“Zac Brown Collective has a very complex IT infrastructure. Novatech has been an outstanding partner, providing quality and reliable IT support for our team.”
Dr. Anthony Mari. CEO, TactusMD
“They provide as close to perfect uptime as anyone possibly can, and they are responsive. We are [also] confident that when you log-in, there is security that will protect your ID and information.”
Aaron Sibley, Site Design and IT Project Manager. Habitat for Humanity
“Our ongoing service with Novatech is great. My team enjoys working with both the onsite technicians as well as the voices on the phone. Implementation of services has always gone smoothly, because when problems arise the team is already in place to quickly fix them.”
What Technology Support Plan Do I Need?
Not every business requires the same level of support. Each organization is different, and change is a constant. Have you outgrown your current approach? Maybe you’re adding more locations or launching a new business unit? Whatever your needs have been in the past, choose the technology support plan that can grow and scale with you. We offer two:
- Managed IT – All Inclusive
- Co-Managed Technology – Ala Carte
Managed IT Services Partner Support Plan
All computers, software and other services get coverage at one set monthly price. Most companies using an outside provider choose this approach. Managed IT support at a fixed cost lets you reliably budget for support.
Who’s best suited for Managed IT?
- Companies between 20 and 200 employees
- Companies requiring consistent monthly support budget
- Companies wanting many tech experts for one price
Managed IT isn’t a good fit when:
- Users number five or fewer
- Budgets are limited, or support isn’t too important
- Data is in the cloud and not proprietary
- Everything runs well, and there’s fear of rocking the boat
Co-Managed Technology Support Plan
This flexible model uses a combination of Managed IT Services and break/fix, or Managed IT Services and your own in-house support. The Managed IT company isn’t responsible for everything, only specific items you outline together.
We recommend your in-house IT focus on customer-related technology, and let us handle day-to-day support for:
- 24/7 monitoring
- Help desk level 1, 2 and 3
- Device management
- Cybersecurity services
- Managed print services (MPS)
- Professional service projects
- Data backups and server management
- Microsoft 365
- Cloud solutions
A hybrid Co-Managed Support Plan makes sense for companies that need flexibility or want to transform in stages.
Ready To Simplify Your Managed IT Services?