How can we help?
< All Topics
How to Check and Clear Counters for Sharp Job Accounting
1. You will need the IP address of the copier, to get this go to the machine and press the “Settings” button and then “Network Status”.
2. Next go to your computer and open your web browser, type in the IP address of the copier, and press enter.
3. Click “Login” at the top right of the screen. Choose Administrator for the username and the default password is admin. If the default password doesn’t work you might need to reach out to your IT dept to see if it has been changed.
4. Once you are logged in click the “User Control” option in the left column and then “User Count”.
5. From here you can check and clear counters for all or specific users. Check the box next to the user and then at the bottom choose either “Show” or “Clear Counter”. Once you are finished you can close the webpage.
Table of Contents